Skip to main content

Wander Paper Collection - Happy Camper Card

Welcome and Happy Summer!

Thanks for joining me and others here for the Cross Canada Blog Hop!  

There is a new Close to my Heart Catalogue for July - August 2021.

There are so many fabulous summer inspired items in this catalogue to help you document those fantastic summer memories.

For this blog post, I am going to be showcasing a card I made for my hubby for our wedding anniversary using the Wander Paper Collection.  It is a perfect card set to celebrate not only an anniversary but also for birthdays or a thank you for that someone special.

The Wander Collection is a beautiful collection to help you to celebrate the Great Outdoors using rich, bold earthy tones to celebrate SUMMER!



For this card design, I have used the Wander Paper Collection - Paper Packet, Coordinating Cardstock, Wander Cardmaking Stamp and Gold Loose Sequins as well as a few other supplies.

This card design was inspired by the card design found in the July - August 2021 CTMH Idea Book.  The card on page 8 was the inspiration for this card.  I love that the catalogue is also an Idea Book to draw creative inspiration from!

I used my Gold shimmer brush and paprika and linen ink pad to colour on the camping themed stamped shapes.  Once the images were colored in, I used Liquid glass over top of the images to make them look glossy.  For a final touch, I doodled a black boarder around the outside of the card.

Supplies used to create this layout:

- Wander Paper Packer (X7271B)

- Wander Coordinating Cardstock (X7271C)

- Wander - Cardmaking Stamp Set (C1898)

- Intense Black Stamp Pad (Z4189)

- Linen Stamp Pad (Z2824)

- Paprika Stamp Pad (Z6515)

- Clear Shimmer Brush (Z3293)

- Gold Loose Sequins (Z4235)

- Liquid Glass (Z679)

- Black Journaling Pen, .03 (Z3516)


Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting!  I would love to hear your feedback!


Check out the supplies needed on my website:https://creatingwithcrimson.closetomyheart.ca

Check out  the next excellent blog post by Brandi Robinson 

https://crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.com/2021/07/canada-hop-for-july-and-august-idea-book.html?fbclid=IwAR2EtPAZpcPpoSHOjARd0dCoXLzjUVn9O67f-rf5xeZ_6ZnfGpO3GwpzuDI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Are Enough - National Scrapbooking Month Scrapbook Layout

Welcome! Thanks for joining me here for the Cross Canada Blog Hop!  Here's to sunny, fabulous weather in Canada! May means a new Close to my Heart catalogue and it is fabulous! In this catalogue there are two different paper collections, a mix in paper collection and a special collection to help celebrate National Scrapbooking Month in May! For this blog post, I am going to be showcasing a scrapbook layout featuring the National Scrapbooking Month Special - You Are Enough.   I can't even tell you how much I love this collection.  The jewel toned colours and the strong, empowering vibe in this collection make this girl happy! For this scrapbook layout, I have used the You Are Enough Paper Collection - Paper Packet + Sticker sheet, Coordinating Cardstock and the You are Enough Sequins as well as a few other supplies. I used my Clear shimmer pen and sangria ink pad to colour on the wooden heart shapes. Supplies used to create this layout: - You Are Enough Paper Packer and Sticker

May 2021 Stamp of the Month and You Are Enough card

May 2021 - New month means a new Stamp of the Month from Close to my Heart! May 2021 Stamp of the Month is Flowers for You (S2105) and it is fabulous! This Stamp of the Month is great for scrapbook layouts, cardmaking and has so many versatile sentiments. This card was inspired by the large flower bouquet and the You Are Enough Paper Collection from Close to My Heart. I love the papers and colours in the You Are Enough Paper collection.  I think it is perfect collection to create some amazing cards for some fantastic people in my life. The large flower bouquet image was created two tone using the stamping technique - Rock 'N Roll. Close to my Heart has this great stamping video showing you how to create the Rock 'N Roll stamping technique. For this card, I used a FREE sketch found on the Close to My Heart blog.  Find the blog post and FREE sketch here: https://blog.closetomyheart.com/2020/11/03/free-card-patterns-for-animated-cards For this card, I used the following supplies: